Pantone 2020 Colour of the Year not only influences interiors and fashion but also the baby and nursery industry.
Described as “a restful colour, PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue brings a sense of peace and tranquillity to the human spirit, offering refuge” so we cannot think of a more ideal colour selection for baby related products.
Design led baby brands have foreseen this trend and here are some of our top Pantone 19-4052 Classic Blue inspired baby products…
(Products outlined from top left to bottom right)
- British Pushchair Brand iCandy launched the new Lime Pushchair in 2019, a lightweight, compact, all-in-one fold, and super functional little set of wheels and one of the newest additions to the iCandy Pushchair collection, suitable from birth to 25kgs.
Shown above in colour Chrome Slate prices start from €747
( available in-store)
- Keeping tiny toes cozy without the worry of kicking off the covers, this Little Dutch Sleeping bag in 2.2tog is an essential. The zip off sleeves are ideal for arms out sleepers or when the temperature is that bit warmer.
Shown in colour Adventure Blue, shop here.
- A Canopy is a perfect way to inject a pop of colour into your nursery without huge expense. Drape over a cot, bed or create a reading nook.
Shown in soft tactile organic cotton is the Sebra Canopy in colour royal blue, shop here.
- This hand crocheted rattle on a wooden ring by Danish brand Sebra, is ideal for little ones starting to develop their grip and interest in shapes.
- Let little ones drift off to sleep dreaming into the midnight sky, with this handmade Mobile. A fun and pretty way to add a touch of Pantone Classic Blue into your babies nursery.
- Organic terry cotton fabric Rabbit Hood Onesie by Liewood Design, this is an ideal after-bath, chill out or sleep wear essential item.
- The Liewood Bamboo Dinnerware set, is on trend, useful and eco-friendly. What a great gift idea for a first birthday, as little ones embark on their self-feeding journey!
- This soft, velvet effect cot/bed bumper by Sebra, is ideal for restless sleepers to create a secure and cozy sleep environment, whilst adding an on trend touch of blue to your nursery.
Shown in colour Royal Blue. Shop here.
- An absolute favourite of ours is the Sebra Bed, a design based on the original 1942 Juno bed by Viggo Einfeldt. When used with the matching mattress this bed will last right from birth up to 7 years and without purchasing any extension kits or extras.
Always at the forefront of trending design, this Danish brand has created the Bed in a range of striking colours.
Shown in colour Forest Lake Blue, shop here.
So that’s it for our top picks, let us know what you think, in the comments below!