In stock & ready to ship
UPPAbaby, Mesa i-Size Infant Car Seat
Great design is key to accurate installation the first day and every day. The MESA i-SIZE Infant Car Seat is R129 compliant and intuitively designed to easily install, thanks to innovative features that remove the guesswork.
An electronic indicator panel that provides visual and audio confirmations that guarantees the MESA i-SIZE is installed correctly the first time and every time. The SMARTSECURE™ system includes a unique tension indicator, ensuring the base is properly positioned to the vehicle seat, significantly reducing misuse.
Ease of installation
The single action ISOfix release system allows caregivers to easily and properly install the base, removing the guesswork.
Advanced side impact protection
To ensure better head, neck and overall protection, MESA i-SIZE’s headrest utilizes the absorption and recovery properties of both memory and EPP foam to provide advanced side impact protection that’s always engaged.
Technical and Spec
- Suitable for infants 4–35 lbs and up to 32” in height
- Carrier weight: 9.9 lbs
- Base weight: 9 lbs
- Infant Car Seat: 26.4” L x 17” W x 23” H
- Car Seat on Base: 27.5” L x 17” W x 24” H
- Base: 20.8” L x 14.5” W x 9.8” H – 12.8” H (height in lowest and highest positions)
- Included infant insert and low harness position for preemies and smaller newborns
- Carrier weighs under 10 lbs
- Adjustable headrest with side impact protection
- No-rethread harness that adjusts with headrest
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Two crotch buckle positions
- UPF hideaway canopy
- Direct attachment to VISTA and CRUZ strollers; convenient adapters available for the MINU stroller
- Carry handle with stroller release button
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- Two naturally fire resistant options through innovative use of Merino wool
- SMARTSecure® System installs in seconds
- Red-to-green tightness indicator
- Built-in lock-off for secure seatbelt installation
- Level indicators on both sides
- Streamlined, low-profile base with finished bottom
- Four-position adjustable foot for easy leveling
- 1 UPPAbaby, Mesa Infant Car Seat
- Base sold separately
One-handed release from stroller
A quick press of the button on the top of the carrier handle releases it from the stroller. The MESA can be positioned to face you while strolling or pull up to a table without the handlebar in the way.
What makes i-Size travel safer?
- Improved protection of the head and neck at higher forces for side and front impact.
- Rearward-facing travel is mandatory up to 15 months old.
- i-Size requires ISOFIX, which has less chance of being incorrectly used than belted car seats.
- i-Size car seats will fit almost all cars with ISOFIX.
- Length classification making it easier to choose the correct car seat for each child.
UPPAbaby offers a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on all car seats representing their commitment to child passenger safety.
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
Ireland & N.Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for Ireland & N.Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge*.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
*For Pushchairs, Travel System Bundles, Furniture & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
*For Pushchairs, Travel System Bundles, Furniture & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies. Large order Pallet shipments can be arranged, contact us here for more info.
Full Delivery T&C's can be found here.