The Little Green Sheep, Twist Natural Latex Cot Mattress 70x140cm
THE MATTRESS THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD
The Little Green Sheep Twist mattress is our best selling range, backed up by countless Awards over the past 8 years.
A firm side provides the optimal support for baby up to 12 months, as recommended by safe sleep experts. When baby becomes a playful toddler, you can simply twist the mattress for a more supple, comfy and durable support that will last for years to come.
Free from chemicals
No chemicals or fire retardant sprays are used in our mattresses, giving you peace of mind that your baby is sleeping in a pure and natural environment.
Naturally insulating & breathable
Our mattresses are breathable and insulating to help regulate your baby's body temperature.
The wool used in our mattresses naturally absorbs and disperses moisture away, creating a clean, dry environment that’s resistant to dust mites & bacteria growth.
WHAT'S INSIDE MATTERS
Using only natural ingredients, our Dual-Sided Twist Mattress has been designed to provide little ones with the right support as they grow from baby to toddler and beyond.
Technical and Spec
- 70cm x 140cm x 10cm
- 5-year guarantee
- A waterproof mattress protector is required - We recommend using our breathable 100% waterproof mattress protector to keep your mattress in the best possible condition, protecting your mattress from accidents and spillages.
- Non-removable outer cover, sponge clean only. If the mattress and bed frame are sponge cleaned, you MUST ensure they have been allowed to air dry fully before use.
- This mattress is not suitable for use with a sensor pad or sleep aids.
- Latex Layer: A layer of natural latex acts as a layer of memory foam and works with the Coconut Coir core to provide the correct progressive support for your toddler as they grow. Use this side up for Toddlers.
- The Core: The mattresses core is created from thousands of Coconut fibres blended together with Natural Latex to act as thousands of tiny springs, providing support and reducing pressure points.
- Wool Layer: The thin comfort layer of Wool provides the firm support baby needs. Wool is also naturally temperature regulating, which is a huge benefit for newborns as they cannot regulate their own body temperature until they are 3 to 4 months old. Use this side up for baby.
- The Cover: Holding all these layers together is a luxury Herringbone cotton cover. The cover helps aid the breathability of the mattress and is soft against baby’s delicate skin, so they can sleep comfortably time and time again.
Two Types of Support in One Mattress
- Support 1: Baby, firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler/Child, a softer medium-level support for extra comfort Free from toxins and harmful chemicals.
- Passes BS 7177 and BS 1877-10
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.