Shnuggle, Air Crib to Cot Complete Bundle
The Shnuggle Air Crib to Cot, suitable from birth as a crib or co-sleeper then later extends into a full-size cot with the use of the extension kit.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib combines all the features needed to provide a safe, close and cosy sleep space for your baby. Designed with breathability at its core, the dual view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50%** more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating. As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as a zip down side to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials.
Uniquely designed to grow with your baby, the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib can convert to a stylish cot with our clever Cot Conversion Kit**, providing your baby a safe and cosy sleeping space from birth to approximately 2 years or once they reach a maximum height of 35inches/89 cm or start to attempt to climb out.
*Vs. PU foam mattresses. Tested to BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995 for air permeability.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES;
- THE CRIB AND CRIB MATTRESS
- THE COT CONVERSION KIT
- THE COT MATTRESS
- Dual view, breathable mesh sides
- Gentle incline option to help ease colic or reflux
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43 – 62cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames*
- Breathable, hypo-allergenic fibre mattress
- Zip-down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Removable hand washable fabrics
- Suitable from Birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9KG
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot. Suitable from 0 – 2 years (depending on baby’s size and development stage)
- Easy to assemble
- Available in a choice of 2 fabric colours
* The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width. You can find more detail on this in the Technical Specification section.
Technical and Spec
- Painted wooden frame (MDF - non-toxic painted finish) Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish)
- Inner: High breathability fibre Outer: Water repellent polyester
- Fabrics and Mattress: Hand wash only at 30°c. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
- Solid frame: wipe clean
- Crib + Mattress
- Conversion Kit
- Cot Mattress
Please ensure you check your bed’s compatibility and that the bedside crib is attached to your bed correctly and securely. Read refer to our how to guide for full details.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib is rigorously tested to British Standards:
- Crib tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 1130
- Cot tested to British Standard BS EN 716
- Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS 7177
- Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995
- Please follow recommended guidelines on safe sleeping
- We advise against adjusting the angle for reflux in the Shnuggle Air cot.
- The Shnuggle Air cot is suitable up to approximately 2 years old or when baby starts to climb out of the cot or reaches approximately 89cm in height. At which point they should move to a bed.
- Cot tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 716. Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS 7177.
- Cot Air-Flow Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995. Cot Air-Flow Mattress is water resistant rather than waterproof in order to maximise its breathability.
- Please follow recommended guidelines on safe sleeping.
- 94cm x 56cm x 83cm
- 83cm x 50cm x 3cm
125cm x 66cm x 83cm
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.