Stokke® MyCarrier™ Front Carrier
Take the long way home! The Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to mums and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution long with softly padded cotton fabric makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you'll be on your way in no time. Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore. All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Technical and Spec
- Deep Blue
- Black Mesh
- Coral Mesh
- Marina Mesh
- Green Mesh
- Pink Mesh
- Grey Mesh
- Cotton textiles or breathable mesh, plastic and aluminium buckles
Suitable for Weight
- 3.5 - 15kg / 7.7 - 33lbs *For low birthweight babies and children with medical conditions, seek advice from a health professional before using the product.
Suitable for Age in Months
Suitable from Child Length
- 53 cm / 21 inch
- 0.8 kg / 1.76 lbs
XFront and Back Carrier
- Front and back carrier can be machine washed at 40°C.
- The main harness can be handwashed at 30°C. Remove the aluminium back support before washing.
Grows with the child
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm).
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child.
Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent.
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world.
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
Textiles and safety
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers. For more information, please see compliance declaration below user guides section.
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier.
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions.
- You have chosen a natural product made of organic cotton. The colouring process is also environmental friendly. When washing the colour will fade, similar to a jeans. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth. Remove carabiners before washing. Use detergent without bleach. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat. DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Compliance Declaration
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 1-3
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 4-6
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 10-12
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 13-15
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 16-18
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 22-24
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 25-27
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 28-37
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 38-47
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 48-57
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 58-67
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool 68-77
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 1-9
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 10-27
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 28-40
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 41-60
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 61-71
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 72-80
- MyCarrier Front and Back User Guide 81-132
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.