- Deep Blue
- Black Mesh
- Coral Mesh
- Marina Mesh
- Green Mesh
- Pink Mesh
- Grey Mesh
- Cotton textiles or breathable mesh, plastic and aluminium buckles
Suitable for Weight
- 3.5 - 15kg / 7.7 - 33lbs *For low birthweight babies and children with medical conditions, seek advice from a health professional before using the product.
Suitable for Age in Months
Suitable from Child Length
Grows with the child
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm).
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child.
Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent.
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world.
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
Textiles and safety
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers. For more information, please see compliance declaration below user guides section.
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier.
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions.