Sophie La Girafe Baby, Bubble Bath 150mls
Enjoyable and relaxing bath-time moments
Suitable for 0 months +
Gently cleanses the skin
• Foams well, with long-lasting lather
The selection of safe organic ingredients cares for and protects your child’s skin during bath-time
• White Tea fortifies the skin and provides antioxidant protection
• Lavender Water relieves skin symptoms and prevents skin irritations
• Cleansing and foaming ingredients of vegetable origin are obtained from, among others, Coconuts (nearly odourless)
Technical and Spec
- 99,4% of the total ingredients are from natural origin, 5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Floral Water (Ingredients from Organic Farming),
Cocoglucoside, Sodium Cocamphoacetate, Glyceryl Oleate, Organic Camellia Sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract (Ingredients from Organic Farming),
Aroma (Natural essential oils), Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Natural Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com.
- Free delivery for orders over €50 across Ireland and NI, otherwise a delivery fee of €6.99 applies for this item.
- For details on international delivery please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children love spending time in foamy baths while playing with toys as they learn to sit up. Make sure that the bathroom is pleasantly warm. Keep in mind that the bath water must not be too hot. You can test the temperature with a thermometer, or try the water temperature with your elbow. Use lukewarm water, about 37 C / 98.6 F. Only place the child in the tub once it has been filled. The temperature of the water from the tap may vary as the bath is filled. 5 to 10 cm (2 to 4 inches) of bath water will suffice for a small child.
Direction For Use
- Pour a small amount of bubble bath onto the bottom of the bathing tub, and pour in water. The higher the water pressure, the more foam is generated. Rinse the product from the child at the end of the bath. Please note that a wet, oily and soapy child may be slippery.
Safe Organic Ingredients
- White Tea fortifies the skin and provides antioxidant protection
- Lavender Water relieves skin symptoms and prevents skin irritations
- Cleansing and foaming ingredients of vegetable origin are obtained from, among others, Coconuts (nearly odourless)
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.