In stock & ready to ship
Snuz, SnuzKot Skandi Rose Gold 3 Piece Set
Exclusively available at Bygge Bo, the Snuz, SnuzKot Skandi Rose Gold 3 Piece Set
Including the matching Snuzpod4 white with rose gold hardware for the perfectly coordinated nursery.
Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby with the all-new SnuzPod⁴ Bedside Crib! Now even more breathable thanks to its innovative NEW ComfortAir system, with unique air-flow vents, machine washable mesh liner, and improved base ventilation, helping to regulate your baby's temperature for a good night’s sleep.
SnuzPod⁴ also boasts a lightweight removable bassinet, and new breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover for all-round better support.
Better Breathability (ComfortAir Breathable System)
- Mattress level air-flow vents
- Improved base ventilation
- Dual-view mesh windows
- Breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover
- Machine washable ComfortAir mesh liner
Made For Sleep
- Gentle incline option
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib (up to 73cm adult mattress height)
- Rocking stand
Safety In Mind
- New half-height zip-down wall
- Meets new bedside crib standard BS EN 1130:2019"
Discover the NEW SnüzKot Collection, with 15 individually styled cot beds to create a truly unique nursery. Converts from birth to approx. 10 years.
Grows with your child
As your child grows, so does SnüzKot, converting to a toddler bed up to 4 years, and with the additional junior bed extension kit to approx. 10 years.
3 mattress heights
The highest mattress position makes it easy to lift your newborn baby in and out, and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent climbing out.
No MDF or veneer
Designed to last, every SnuzKot is made using sustainably sourced wood, without the use of MDF, chipboard or veneer
Complete the look
Put the finishing touches to your nursery with the ready-assembled matching changing unit and co-ordinated bedding.
Technical and Spec
- Mattress required: 68cm x 117cm
- External size: W: 72cm x L: 133cm x H: 89cm
- Birth: 4 years. 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Meets British Safety standard BS EN 716-1:2017
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Solid beech frame and stainless steel fixings
- Requires self-assembly
- External Changing Unit Size: H: 96cm x W: 85cm x D: 55cm
- Weight 22kg
- Delivered assembled (feet and handles customer fitted)
- Changing unit includes anti-tip straps
- Suitable up to 12 months or 11 kg
- Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping
- External Changing Unit/Dresser dimensions: H96 x W85 x D55cm
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, ensuring the product does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
- Images are for guidance only
- Cot Bed
- Changing Unit with Drawers
- SnuzPod 4 & Mattress
Mattress purchased separately.
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.