360° ROTATION MECHANISM
- The innovative 360° rotating mechanism of the Sirona S i-Size makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. In addition, it provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents' backs.
REAR-FACING CAR SEAT
- The Sirona S i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (up to 18 kg, approx. 4 years). Depending on your preference, the Sirona S i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76 cm and 16 months up to 105 cm).
DRIVING DIRECTION CONTROL
- The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position of the car seat. It ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
ENERGY REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
INTEGRATED LINEAR SIDE-IMPACT PROTECTION
- The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
ONE-CLICK INSTALLATION WITH ISOFIX
- Sirona S i-Size is secured using the car's ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent a possible misuse.