- Play& Go bags are made from premium polycotton and made under world-class environmental stewardship standards. Play and Go bags are made of 70% cotton 30% polyester and are easy to maintain.
- Play and Go bags are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
5 free tips to extend the lifetime of your Play & Go bag!
- 1) Before you machine wash fix the colours in bucket with water and add some vinegar to this for 24hrs.
- 2) When you wash your Play & Go for the first time, the dye can fade. We advice to wash the play and go bag the first time separately. Moreover, you Play & Go is better preserved its colour if you use a detergent without bleach.
- 3) Adjust the temperature of the washing machine not higher than 30 ° C.
- 4) Cotton fabric is susceptible to discolouration by the sun. Dry your Play & Go bag in a shady spot.
- 5) Do not use washing softener.