In stock & ready to ship
Leander Cot, Classic Bed Comfort +7 Baby Mattress
AN ORIGINAL LEANDER® MATTRESS FOR THE BEST COMFORT
The Leander® Comfort+7 mattress has excellent comfort thanks to the mattress core of pressure-relieving cold foam. The Comfort+7 is a comfortable, 2-sided, twist mattress adjusted to baby and toddler. The cover is with integrated wetness protection.
Comfort+7 baby mattress: L: 116 cm, B: 66 cm
Matches the Leander Classic Baby Cot
Technical and Spec
- Recommended use of the mattress age 0-7 years by using the included mattress footrest.
- An original Leander® Comfort+7 mattress ensures optimum comfort and ventilation, and thus a good night’s sleep for your child.
- Switchable baby- and toddler side for optimal adaption to the weight of the child.
- Convoluted foam on the baby side and wave contour for horizontal ventilation on the toddler side especially adapted for the slatted frame of the Leander® baby cot.
- Enhanced air circulation thanks to vertical air channels · Sleep safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection (TENCEL®), refined with lavender and melissa oil for anti-bacterial effect.
- Suitable for children with allergies.
- Material: 62% polyester / 38% lyocell (TENCEL®) quilted with washable fleece. Cotton Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1.
- The cover is divisible, washable and suitable for gentle dryers · Compressed mattresses regain their original shape after one or two days. The mattress may, therefore, seem too short, to begin with.
- Polyurethane-foam has a distinctive odour which may linger a few days after unpacking. The odour will disappear. Airing and vacuuming the mattress will help to eliminate the odour.
- The foam reacts to the ultraviolet light from the sun and the oxygen from the air and will turn yellow with time.
Can the bed be adjusted for my child?
The Leander® bed has 5 settings. The height of the base can be adjusted, the sides and ends can be removed, and the baby cot can be extended into a junior bed using the junior elements which are available for purchase as accessories.* *Included if bought as baby-junior bed.
How long can my child use the bed?
The bed follows the child from baby to junior age, and can be adjusted to the child‘s development stages. After the bed becomes too short, it can be used as a small sofa.
Why is it important for my child to use the same bed for many years?
Using the same well-known bed for many years gives security for your child.
As your child can use the bed right up to the age of 6/7, you will not have to buy a new bed after 3 years.
Can I sit on the bed with my child?
The bed is made from solid wood and can bear up to 100 kg, so you can also use the bed to read bedtime stories to your child.
Why does the bed have round corners?
The rounded corners give a harmonious expression, combining function with simple Danish design.
What is the bed made of?
The bed is made from moulded beechwood from sustainable forests and surface treated with water-based lacquer, protecting your child and the environment.
Which accessories are available?
A bumper, woven fitted sheets and top mattress are available for purchase as accessories. All of the accessories match the bed‘s rounded shape. Mattress: purchased separately. Junior extension parts consisting of 2 bed sides and a mattress footrest; Are included or purchased separately.
Can I use another mattress?
The original Leander® mattress is matched to the bed‘s rounded shape and ensures optimum comfort and ventilation for your child, and thereby a good night‘s sleep. Choose between different qualities (Comfort+7, Premium+7 and Organic+7).
Why should I buy Leander‘s bumper?
The stable bumper matches the bed‘s rounded shape. It comprises 4 sections that can be used together or individually, so that your child can look out, and parents can look in.
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.