*Ex-Display Stokke®, Xplory V6 Pushchair Athleisure Green
This is an ex-display model. Sold as seen. No returns. Payment in full required to secure.
Every inch of our height adjustable stroller is designed to bring your baby closer for bonding and connection. Intuitive design makes Stokke® Xplory® a dream to push. Swivel wheel function provides effortless one hand maneuvering, even around the tightest city corners.
Parent or forward facing with adjustable seat height and seat angle, Stokke® Xplory® offers an almost infinite choice of seating positions to adapt to your family ́s ever-changing needs. It is suitable from birth to 15 kilos. It offers an ultra comfortable carry cot with superior ventilation, a generously padded seat with an extended canopy, and even a sibling solution with the addition of the Stokke® Xplory® Sibling Board. No other stroller brings children and parents together like the Stokke® Xplory®.
Don't forget, Stokke® Xplory® can be used as part of a travel system with all Stokke® car seats without the use of adaptors. It may also be used as part of a travel system with car seats from selected manufacturers with the use of Stokke® car seat adaptors.
Height Adjustable To Bring Your Baby Closer
- Raises your baby higher to promote eye contact and connection
- Suitable from newborn with the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller seat positions
- Suitable for toddlers up to 15kg with the Stokke® Stroller Seat
- Part of a travel system when combined with a car seat
Technical and Spec
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8,8 / 19.4
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 4 / 8.8
- Wheel weight in kg/lbs (Classic Wheels): null
- Wheel weight in kg/lbs (Terrain wheels) : null
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 105 x 47,5 x 51 / 41.3 x 18.7 x 20.1
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75 - 102 x 89 - 123 x 56.5 / 29.5-40.2 x 35 - 48.4 x 22.4
- Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 4,9 / 10.8
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75 - 102 x 89 - 123 x 56,5 / 29.5 - 40.2 x 35 - 48.4 x 22.4
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 105 x 63 x 51 / 41.3 x 24.8 x 20.1
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 20 / 45
- Carry cot suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 9 / 20
- Maximum storage load in shopping basket in kg/lbs:: 5 / 11
- Materials: Chassis: aluminium and plastics Seat shell/Carry Cot frame: plastics
- Upholstery/Leatherette: polyurethane Shopping basket: PVC/polyester
- Seat (Stokke® Stroller Seat, Stokke® Stroller Canopy, Stokke® Stroller Visor for Canopy, Stokke® Stroller Seat Baby Pad, Stokke® Stroller Harness Protector))
- Chassis (Stokke® Xplory® Chassis with leatherette handle, Stokke® Stroller Leatherette hinged rail for seat and carry cot, Stokke® Xplory® Shopping Bag)
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Leatherette, shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap.
Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, please contact your nearest Stokke® retailer.
Ultimate maneuverability of the chassis:
- Lockable swivel front wheels make it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
- Puncture free wheels require no maintenance
- Both handle height and angle can be adjusted for optimal ergonomics for parents of all heights
- Open design with space between the back wheels makes it easy for parents to walk
- Easy one-step foldable chassis
- Detachable shopping bag with carry handle. Can be extended to carry up to 5 kg/11 lbs (32 litres)
- Made of robust, scratch resistant and water repellent fabrics that are easy to wipe clean
Ergonomic Stokke Stroller Seat
- Raises your child higher, promoting eye contact and connection
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- The height adjustable seat can be set at various table heights allowing your baby to join the family at cafés and restaurants
- Extended canopy with visor provides superior ventilation and protection from the elements
- Hinged seat rail for easy access to your baby
- Softly padded, ergonomic seat with leg support. Includes a depth adjustable baby pad to accommodate even the smallest babies
- Extended canopy with built-in ventilation, also functions as a window to keep an eye on your baby
- Water repellent fabrics with UPF 50+ sun protection
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.