Cybex, SIRONA M2 I-SIZE Car Seat
Sirona M2 rear-facing Car Seat
The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats UN R129. This "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which?, the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
Highest safety and comfort until your child reaches 105cm in height
When using the CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size, the child can be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn't take up too much space either – the Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
- Rearward facing up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Alternatively forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- One-hand recline function
- Height adjustable headrest
- Click-in system to change seat position
- Second stage seat of the modular M system, to be used with the Cybex Base M ( base not included)
Technical and Spec
- HEIGHT 45 cm - 105 cm
- WEIGHT Max. 19 kg
- AGE From birth up to approx. 4 years
- One-hand recline function
- 12-position height adjustable headrest
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Engineered and Designed: Germany
- Weight: 15kg
- Sirona M2 i-Size
- Newborn Inlay
- ISOFIX Guides
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.