Bugaboo, Cameleon 3 Plus, Travel Bundle w/ Cybex Cloud Z
Bugaboo, Cameleon 3 Plus, Travel Bundle w/ Cybex Cloud Z
The original stroller has been helping families get out and explore for more than a decade and is a firm favourite thanks to its versatility and ease of use. The new Bugaboo Cameleon 3 plus is our latest version, offering all the practical features parents know and love, with more styling options than ever before and a redesigned under-seat basket for easier access.
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Car seat compatible
- Small swivel front wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Reversible the handlebar to put big wheels forward when taking on rough terrain
- Adjustable swivel wheel suspension for a comfortable ride at every phase of your child’s growth
- Two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand or snow
- Comfortable reversible and reclinable seat
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Folds in two pieces to a compact size
- Push and steer with one hand
- Underseat basket
Technical and Spec
Size & weight
- Stroller width: 59cm
- Stroller weight with seat: 9.6 kg
- Two-piece fold: 90 x 50 x 31 cm
- Front wheel dimensions: 6 inches
- Rear wheel dimensions: 12 inches
- Designed to hold up to 17kg
- Under-seat basket capacity: 22 liters/ 4kg
Fabrics & Care
- Sun Canopy:100% polyester
- Seat: outside 1: 100% polyester, outside 2: 100% polyamide
- Bassinet: 100% polyester
- Sun canopy fabric is water repellent and provides UPF 50+
- Bassinet, seat and sun canopy fabrics are machine washable
Car Seat Included
The Cloud Z i-Size is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q concept, and is now about 15% lighter than before.
The Perfect Family
The child seat is equipped with a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. The Cloud Z i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position outside of the car and features 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions with integrated harness guides. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z mechanism. The base also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which ensures that the child seat cannot be turned to a forward-facing position.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
The L.S.P. System of the Cloud Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
Ergonomic lie-flat position
The Cloud Z i-Size offers an ergonomic lie-flat position with a longer legrest for babies outside the car. The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the infant car seat.
Rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
The innovative rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents' backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward and boarding position easy. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use.
XXL foldaway sun canopy
An integrated, fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+.
Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size and the Sirona Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years. Use your included Base Z for up to 4 years.
The adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick – these safety features can be adjusted to your growing child within seconds.
Removable newborn inlay
The Cloud Z i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position of the infant. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby's head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your infant grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm.
The Cloud Z i-Size can be attached to any buggy or stroller from CYBEX, gb and other select brands, with the help of an adapter. The infant car seat becomes part of a convenient travel system outside the car for added mobility, offering a full travel system solution in one design language.
Safety is the top priority for any CYBEX and gb car seat: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
- Rain Cover
- Underseat Basket
- Base Seat Fabric
- Seat/carrycot frame and chassis with wheels
- Leather-look Carry Handle
- Extendable Sun Canopy With Wire Frame
- Base carrycot fabric with carrycot apron
- Car Seat Adapters
- Cybex Cloud Z Infant Car Seat
- Cybex Base Z Isofix Base
Reversible and Reclinable Seat
- For your child’s every mood – the reversible seat allows you to have your child facing you or facing the world. And the reclinable seat means they can sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep.
Quick and Easy Maneuverability
- Small swivel wheels at the front enable smooth turning and a stable, comfortable ride in the city. It’s easy to push and manoeuvre with one hand. hit the trail
Loved By Parents
- Loved by millions of parents since 2005 and still going strong, its durable design combined with the option to update your fabrics mean it can go that extra mile and even further.
From Infant To Toddler
- Ready to go from day one; the carrycot easily converts into a seat and vice versa.
- Adjustable swivel wheel suspension based on infant or toddler weight means a comfortable ride at every phase of your child’s growth.
Car Seat Compatible
- From car to pushchair. Just click it in!
Easy To Carry And Store
- It’s packed with easy-to-use features but at 9.6kg it is still light enough to be carried effortlessly. The stroller can be folded down to a compact size so it’s easy to store at home or in the trunk of your car.
Independent Seat & Bassinet
- Use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground.
For more information on our returns policy for this item please visit our Returns & Delivery page. Please note; some items across our site are excluded from being returned or a restocking fee may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times for the UK and Ireland are 2-3 working days.
Shipping for orders over €75 is free of charge.
A Shipping fee of €6.99 is charged on orders under €75.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €20 applies.
We ship via our courier partner DPD Ireland. Standard delivery times across the EU are 7-10 working days. We ship to the following EU countries;
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Finland, Portugal
A shipping fee of €25 is charged on all small item orders.
For Pushchairs Bundles & Furniture Sets a shipping fee of €60 applies.